Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Purpose of this Blog


I got into fishing about two years ago. When I was growing up my dad took me fishing a few times, but he was not really into it and never something I enjoyed doing.  After I got married my wife turned to me and said that she wanted to eat fish, and since we live in a land locked state good fish is hard to come by. I told her we should  go catch some and so it began. My journey into fishing was long and slow. There is still a lot that I don't understand and I don't know how to do. But I figure there maybe others out there that are the same.

I am writing this mainly to document my ventures and to record what I have learned, what works and what doesn't. If you have ideas for me to try let me know. I fish on average 3-4 times a week and am not a purist by any means. I love to fly fish, and love to throw a lure or jig now and again. I really just like catching fish and being out in nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment